Candidates must submit a completed application, self-ID form, and a current resume to be considered for position. Include the job title and job number in your submission.
Terra is a Houston-based independent U.S onshore oil and gas exploration and production company growing through mergers and acquisitions to create value.
Location: Houston, Texas
We are looking for a friendly, professional, and well-organized individual to join the Terra team!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Attends the front desk/reception area, greets visitors, answers phone, takes and delivers messages
- Orders office and kitchen supplies and approves related invoices
- Uses on-line system to process expense accounts for Engineering department (approx. 15 people)
- Point of contact for expense system questions
- Handles daily mail
- Orders meals for meetings; cleans up afterwards
- Kitchen clean-up/maintenance to make sure supplies are full and coffee is made
- Point of contact between Terra and the building management for service, repairs, etc.
- Assists HR with resume/applicant tracking
- Prints and binds quarterly Board books
- Assists General Counsel with general correspondence
- Others tasks, as assigned
- Must have at least 5 years of administrative assistant/front-desk experience; must have prior experience with an oil and gas company
- High school diploma
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite â€“ Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be detail-oriented, well-organized, and able to juggle multiple tasks throughout the day
- Must have professional and personable telephone and client service skills
- Must demonstrate sound judgement on appropriate time to interrupt personnel for messages or calls
- Must be able and willing to perform routine clerical and administrative tasks, and follow existing procedures
Terra will not provide sponsorship for an employment-based visa now or in the future. To be considered, candidates must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States without sponsorship.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.