- Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaner is designed to clean, Steam and Shine various types of items and surfaces including, ovens, toilets, shirts and much more
- Steamer Emits 1050 watts and can steam for up to 15-20 minutes, making ideal for removing grease, dirt, stains, grime and bacteria
- Steam Cleaner is designed to DISINFECT (Kill germs) by simply inserting water into the steamer without the need of using chemicals or detergent
- Includes: Long Spray Nozzle, Spray Nozzle with Bristle Brush, Bent Spray Nozzle, Flexible Extension Hose, Window Washing Squeegee, Door/Window/Clothing Attachment, Terrycloth Cover, Measuring Cup, & Funnel
Xtech Multi Purpose Electric Steam Cleaner
Xtech Steam Cleaner offers a convenient and effective way to clean, steam, shine and remove dirt, grease, stains and bacteria with a simple tap of water which emits powerful pressurized hot steam for up to 15-20 minutes, this ensures the cleanliness and shine of practically any surface or item.
Steam Cleaner Attachments and Accessories – the steamer is accompanied with an array of attachments and accessories that enable cleaning virtually any surface including ovens, counter tops, toilets, metal, fabrics, carpet, vehicle floors, indoor and outdoor, making it the ideal cleaning unit for your home or office.
High-pressure steam cleaning – Using ordinary water rather than chemicals or detergents is a safe and effective way to clean without leaving residues that can potentially harm your family, pets and the environment.
Power Consumption: 1050 watts
Tank Capacity: 10 oz.
Injected Steam Capacity: 1 oz./min
Temperature Controller: 338 °F, Fuser: 365 °F
Cable/Cord Length: 9.5 ” L
Battery: no battery used
Dimensions: 16.7″ x 6.1″ x 10″
Net Weight: 3 LBS
What’s in the box:
- Xtech Steam Cleaner with built-in movable short spray nozzle
- Long Spray Nozzle
- Bent Spray Nozzle
- Spray Nozzle with Bristle Brush
- Flexible Extension Hose
- Window Washing Squeegee
- Door/Window/Clothing Attachment
- Terrycloth Cover
- Measuring Cup
- User Manual
P.S. This steamer has a safety closure cap, therefore if you’re having trouble opening or closing it, make sure you’re pressing it down while turning it. If water drips, continue heating it up