The newly-revised third edition of Rick Young’s The Focal Easy Guide to Final Cut Pro X is the ultimate mentor for getting up and running with Apple’s professional editing software, regardless of your skill level. In this step-by-step, full-color guide, Young clearly explains the key concepts and vital knowledge you need to edit your project from start to finish, providing clear, time-saving instruction on producing and outputting using Final Cut Pro X. This new edition, now updated for version 10.3, includes:
- A thorough introduction to Final Cut Pro X and the philosophy by which the software works;
- Coverage of the complete postproduction process, including setup, importing, editing, audio, effects, and output;
- Additional sections on Multicam Editing, working with Proxies, and effective media management of Libraries;
- Exploration of the Magnetic Timeline and the program’s integration with the Touch Bar;
- Instruction on encoding, distributing, and archiving your completed projects;
- An accompanying eResource featuring downloadable video footage that you can edit using the techniques covered in the book.
Packed with tutorials and real-world examples, The Focal Easy Guide to Final Cut Pro X will take you through the ins and outs of the software and have you editing and outputting your movies in no time!