Impact Lube by Chemco – Industrial Strength Grease Lubricant – 6 Tubes/Case
This product is formulated with special fortifying additives, which allows it to withstand heavy impact and pounding pressures that are common among heavy equipment. This flexible grease is designed to stay in place and will not splatter, pound, or wash out of bearings or fittings. Also, it contains a Benton base that is fortified with extreme pressure additives. Therefore, it provides long life under heavy loads up to 50,000 psi-50 timken load. It is ideal for all areas where grease must stay in place under heavy loads for long periods of time. In addition, Impact Lube is a non-melt grease and withstands temperatures above 550F. Furthermore, this product has superior water resistance and is also resistant against most acids, salt spray, stem, dirt, dust and weather. Finally, extra rust, corrosion and oxidation inhibitors have been blended into this product. This superior lubricant is highly recommended for all types of bearings, sliding applications, shock loading, pounding chassis and load usage.
- For best results, it is advisable that old grease be removed prior to application.
- For ball type grease fittings, fill until old grease if forced out.
- For exposed surfaces and accessible areas, use a degrease to remove old grease before applying.
- Excellent pump ability
- Performs at a wide range of temperatures above 550F
- Resists heavy loads
- Extra protection on equipment
- Special rust and corrosion inhibitors
- Supreme water resistance
- Excellent load carrying capability-50 timken load
- Reduces friction and wear
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors
- Resists most acids, weather, dirty water, steam and oxidation Resists high temperatures
- Last longer than conventional greases
- Performs in all weather
- A long lasting product that replaces available greases Will not pound out under extreme pressure or heavy load
- King Pins
- Ball Bearings
- Wheel Bearings
- Water Pumps
- Fifth Wheels
- Sleeve Bearings
- Golf Courses
- Street Departments
- Road Departments
- Sewage Plants
- Feel Lots
- Air Conditoning
- Bottling Plants
- Transport Co.
- Truck Lines
- Asphalt Plants
- Farm Equipment
- Oil Field
- Meat Plants